domingo, junho 04, 2006

The Glory of GERSHWIN - Vários


1- Summertime- Peter Gabriel
2- Do what you do - Chris de Burg
3- Nice Work i fuou can get it - Sting
4- They Can't take that away from me- Lisa Stansfield
5- Someone to watch over me/Love is here to stay - Elton John
6- I've got a crush on you - Carly Simom
7- But not for me - Elvis Costello
8- It ain't necessarily so - Cher
9- The man I love - Kate Bush
10-How long has this been going on - Jon Bon Jovi
11- Rapsody in Blue - Larry Adler and George Martin
12- I'll build a starway to paradise - Issy Van Randwyck
13- Embraceable You - Oleta Adams
14- Bidin' my time - Willard White
15- My man gone now - Sinead O'connor
16-I got rhythm - Robert Palmer
17- Somebody koves me-Meat Loaf
http://rapidshare.de/files/22209410/The_Glory_of_Gershwin.rar.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

2:02 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home


Free Web Counter